What This Program is All About...
The Alba de Vida Bilingual outpatient program partners with individuals and families affected by substance abuse to support recovery.
Since 1989, we have been leaders in promoting recovery that reflects our communities cultural needs. We pride ourselves in offering personalized care built on trust, respect and dignity. Our staff is deeply committed to helping our patients build a healthy, balanced lifestyle.
Services are available in English and Spanish.
Walk-ins are welcome and same day admission is available for eligible clients.
We accept Medicaid, Medicare and most other insurance plans.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 7AM to 7PM
Saturday: 7AM to 3 PM
Dispensing Hours: 7AM to 2 PM
- Substance Use History
- Significant other affected by substance use
- Medication assisted treatment including Methadone maintenance or linkage to a Suboxone Program
- Personalized Health Assessments
- Integrated Care Management
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Relapse Prevention & Wellness
- Educational / Vocational placement and referrals
- Cultural and recreational events
- Benefits / entitlements assistance
- Monthly Recovery Celebrations
Program Director-Liz Smith
Phone: (716) 856-7110